Introducing Swa Ultimate

Rodwell Kov

Aug 3, 2013, 9:33:03 PM8/3/13
to phnom-pen...@googlegroups.com

After our kids went out and played with PPU two weekends ago,  they finally realized that they needed an organized team, organized schedule, and a leader who will keep them in check. 15 of them had a meeting one night and decided to form their own local team. Swa Ultimate was born that night with Reach being the captain and I’ll act in as a team advisor with logistic stuff.

They have been waking up at 5:30am 4 times a week to go running and throwing together. They will join the PPU every Sunday for drills and pick up games. I think this structure gives them a sense of belonging and that they really own it.

Anyways, I just want to pass the good news to you, and you can check us out at www.swaultimate.org (Swa = monkey). You can like us on Facebook, donate, and spread the word! We're going to really need your support and help to get this team going!

Cheers!

Rodwell

Chanda

Aug 3, 2013, 9:46:24 PM8/3/13
to phnom-pen...@googlegroups.com
Rodwell,
I am da! I am planning to have a ultimate match Khmer vs expats! Let me know what you think! I will be at NB today! Hope to see yu all there

Da

Sent from my iPhone

Rodwell Kov

Aug 3, 2013, 9:54:56 PM8/3/13
to phnom-pen...@googlegroups.com
I think that's a brilliant idea! We'll definitely win, duh! :)

-- Rodwell Kov

Greg Bloom

Aug 4, 2013, 12:18:08 AM8/4/13
to phnom-pen...@googlegroups.com

Rodwell that is awesome news. Very exciting and they can join our next league. I am back in town and will be out there today to help w the drills. Look forward to meeting everybody!
Greg