PhantomJS version 1.8.2

Ariya Hidayat

Mar 3, 2013, 12:24:40 AM3/3/13
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I've just tagged and produced the source tarball for version 1.8.2.
This is a patch release, it includes some important (backported)
fixes:

* Fixed possible PDF error due to invalid CreationDate field (issue 663)
* Fixed crash when uploading non existing files (issue 941)
* Fixed possible crash when accessing inline frames (issue 947)
* Extended SSL ignore setting to synchronous XHR (issue 985)
* Fixed incorrect date handling in the cookies (issue 1068)

For more details, see the diff:
https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/compare/1.8.1...1.8.2.

As always, expect the new binary packages to show up in a few hours/days.

We've still received 1.8.1 crash report (due to the frame access,
issue 947) on a daily basis so hopefully this maintenance release will
put a stop to that.

Thank you!

--
Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.ofilabs.com
http://twitter.com/ariyahidayat

Ariya Hidayat

Mar 4, 2013, 10:51:16 AM3/4/13
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Binary packages for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux 32-bit, and Linux 64-bit
for version 1.8.2 are now available.

If your project depends on PhantomJS, I recommend bumping the minimum
requirement to PhantomJS 1.8.2, in particular if you received incoming
reports on iframe-related crashes.

Tom Janssens

Mar 15, 2013, 6:35:47 AM3/15/13
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Please disregard my remark; apparently my zip got corrupted during the download. BTW, thanks for such a great tool!

Op vrijdag 15 maart 2013 11:24:21 UTC+1 schreef Tom Janssens het volgende:
FYI the windows zip is broken; the crc fails for the file phantomjs.exe