Undertaking for attendance - Important

anjali vamburkar

Sep 29, 2010, 4:28:18 AM9/29/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com, pgd...@googlegroups.com
dear all,

here is again an important notice.....(btw..all i say..is always IMPORTANT...ain't it?)

 those of you who are working are required to send me a letter or rather an undertaking in the attached format.

this is for AICTE and university requirement. the University has attendance norms of 75%. if this has to be strictly applied, majority of you become ineligible to appear for the examinations.

hence, we take an undertaking from the student that he / she does not have sufficient attendance but that he should be considered as he is working.

so the following undertaking is required to be submitted

Anjali Vamburkar

LLB, MBA
Asst. Prof.
MIT School of Management
Pune

declaration for attendance.docx

anish....@sbi.co.in

Sep 30, 2010, 1:06:17 AM9/30/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
maam

I am not having the latest version of microsoft word in my system so i cannot open the "undertaking" document which you have sent to me. the document which you have sent is in .docx format which is not opening in my system which is having an older version of microsoft word. i kindly request you to send me the "undertaking" document in older version of microsoft word that is in .doc format

Regards

Anish Achwal

To: pgd...@googlegroups.com, pgd...@googlegroups.com
From: anjali vamburkar
Sent by: pgd...@googlegroups.com
Date: 09/29/2010 02:15PM
Subject: Undertaking for attendance - Important

[attachment "declaration for attendance.docx" removed by Anish Achwal/BR/SBI/SBG]

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

Sameer Kamthe

Sep 30, 2010, 3:26:19 AM9/30/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com, anjali.v...@gmail.com
plz check the declaration form.
declaration for attendance.pdf

Sanjeev Randhir

Sep 30, 2010, 10:00:35 AM9/30/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks mam...........but can you please send it in MS word 2003
format...its not opening at my end?

Thanks
Saneev

Mateen Memon

Sep 30, 2010, 11:57:49 PM9/30/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
PSA. The old Microsoft version if required.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mateen Memon.
Corporate Finance,
Zensar Technologies Limited,
Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#4, MIDC,
Kharadi, Off Nagar Road,Pune-411014.
Landline- +91-20-66057584 E-Mail- m.m...@zensar.com  | website:  www.zensar.com

declaration for attendance.doc

anjali vamburkar

Oct 1, 2010, 1:06:33 AM10/1/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
the document is compatible with 2003 word..however, i am pasting the same here..save it on ur version..fill it n send to me

n i think mateen has given the old microsoft version too...for convenience of all of us...can use it

anjali

Sir / Madam,

I hereby request you to consider my inability to attend classes as I am working. The details for the same are provided here.

I assure you that I shall do my best to cope-up with the academics.

Declaration of job details

I Mr. / Ms.  ________________________, a student of PGDBM Sem – I /III (roll no.________), am working with __________________.

The details are as follows:

·         Name of the company:

·         Address and contact number of the office:

·         Office timing:

·         Frequency of travelling for office job:

(write NA if not required to travel and write approximate number of outstation or in the market visits for a given month)

anish....@sbi.co.in

Oct 1, 2010, 1:19:43 AM10/1/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
thanks maam

Oct 2, 2010, 2:42:09 PM10/2/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anjali Mam,

Kindly find the attached Copy.

Regards

Jaydeep Shirsat

9623455013

declaration for attendancejjj.doc

mi pha

Oct 3, 2010, 8:47:11 AM10/3/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Respected Anjali Mam,
             I, Ringphami Shimray, am studying in your college doing PGDBM course for the I semester.
             This is to inform you that I'm presently working with Convergys India Pvt. Ltd. as a customer care officer. So, I may not meet the required attendance. So, I request you to please consider my case and allow me to appear for the examination.

mi pha

Oct 3, 2010, 8:49:42 AM10/3/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Respected Anjali Mam,
             I, Ringphami Shimray, am studying in your college doing PGDBM course for the I semester.
             This is to inform you that I'm presently working with Convergys India Pvt. Ltd. as a customer care officer. So, I may not meet the required attendance. So, I request you to please consider my case and allow me to appear for the examination.

Regards
Ringphami Shimray
09637530242

Oct 4, 2010, 10:54:15 AM10/4/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Respected Anjali Mam,
            I Veronica S Kale am studing in your college doing PGDBM course for the 1st semester.
           This is to inform you that I am presently working with USV Pharma Ltd. as a marketing executive . So , I may not meet the required attendence . So, I request you to please consider my case and allow me to appear for the examination.

Regards
Veronica Kale
(9860864827)

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM, mi pha <mi_pha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Respected Anjali Mam,
             I, Ringphami Shimray, am studying in your college d oing PGDBM course for the I semester.

Regards
Ringphami Shimray
09637530242

anjali vamburkar

Oct 5, 2010, 1:52:42 AM10/5/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Ringphami Shimray, Veronica S Kale

why dont both of you give me an undertaking in the specified format?

anjali mam

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM, mi pha <mi_pha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Prasad Phadtare

Oct 5, 2010, 3:07:37 AM10/5/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com

plz check the declaration form.

--
Prasad Phadtare
Operation Incharge
Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Pune.
Declaration for attendance.doc

Samir Awale ~ समीर आवले

Oct 6, 2010, 12:02:44 AM10/6/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com

Hello mam,

Please confirm whether you received my undertaking for attendance or not.
I had sent it on you email id anjali.v...@gmail.com instead of our group id.

Thanks & Regards
Samir Awale
Technical Consultant Oracle Applications
KPIT Cummins Infosystem Ltd.
Cell: 9730821081

anjali vamburkar

Oct 7, 2010, 12:45:54 AM10/7/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
yes i recd it

nilesh kandekar

Oct 8, 2010, 5:19:21 AM10/8/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com

plz check the declaration form.

Thanks,

Nilesh Kandekar

New Microsoft Word Document.doc

nilesh kandekar

Oct 8, 2010, 8:11:25 AM10/8/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore Previous one their is some mistake in that
i am sending u the updated form, plz check.

Thanks,
Nilesh Kandekar..
Declaration for attendance.doc

sharad mishra

Oct 9, 2010, 1:22:23 AM10/9/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
PLZ CHEAK THE DECLARETION FORM

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
sharad.docx

sharad mishra

Oct 9, 2010, 1:35:56 AM10/9/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
plz cheak the detail.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
sharad.docx

S@G@R P@W@R

Oct 9, 2010, 11:46:24 PM10/9/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com, anjali.v...@gmail.com
Dear Team,
Plz find the attachment.
--
Thanx & Regards,
Sagar

NIKHIL KIRAD

Oct 10, 2010, 7:03:27 AM10/10/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com, anjali.v...@gmail.com
DEAR MAM,
I M SENDING MY APPOINTMENT LETTER ALONG WITH THIS.

THANKING YOU,

NINAD KIRAD.

NINAD APPOINTMENT LETTER..JPG

NIKHIL KIRAD

Oct 10, 2010, 7:25:20 AM10/10/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
> and my employee id is ( U158172 )

NINAD APPOINTMENT LETTER..JPG

prajakta gokhale

Oct 20, 2010, 11:25:17 AM10/20/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Madam,

Please find undertaking for attendance.

Thanks & Regards.
Prajakta Gokhale

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
declaration for attendance.doc

swapnil paturkar

Oct 20, 2010, 12:21:25 PM10/20/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Madam,

Please find the attached file attendence declaration.

Regards,

Swapnil Paturkar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
declaration for attendance[1].doc