2 NEW YORK PERFORMANCES

David Moscovich

May 8, 2018, 2:40:26 AM5/8/18
to performa...@googlegroups.com, david
2 NEW YORK PERFORMANCES UPCOMING:

1. June 3: Beatriz Albuquerque: Predict the Future through Chocolate  &
2. June 6: Louffa Press Artist Book Launch: António Olaio's Recalling what went through my mind while waiting for John Cage’s 4’ 33’’ to end

1.
Moral (En)Compassings at Center for Performance Research
Beatriz Albuquerque: Predict the Future through Chocolate
In "Predict the Future through Chocolate", Beatriz Albuquerque presents this interactive performance in an intimate and informal context, this performance will invite everyone from the audience to learn about the future through the reading of the chocolates by the shaman Beatriz Albuquerque. The chocolates will be thrown like dice. It will be up to the public to believe it or not!

Performance: Sunday, 3 June, 2018, 6-8PM
Center for Performance Research, 361 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, New York.

INFO about the event www.cprnyc.org/events/new-voices-in-live-performance-2/
INFO about the artist www.beatrizalbuquerque.com

--
2.
LOUFFA PRESS António Olaio BOOK LAUNCH

Featuring:
ANTÓNIO OLAIO
    &
JEROME ELLISON MURPHY
JEFFREY GRUNTHANER
ROSS BENES
hosted by DAVID MOSCOVICH

LOUFFA PRESS is pleased to announce a book launch for António Olaio’s new artist book of graphite drawings, Recalling what went through my mind while waiting for John Cage’s 4’ 33’’ to end, part of a series of artist books published by Louffa Press. Recalling what went through my mind while waiting for John Cage’s 4’ 33’’ to end by António Olaio is produced in a limited edition of 15, each signed and numbered by the artist.

More info here on this event:
www.louffapress.net

David Moscovich is the Romanian-American author of You Are Make Very Important Bathtime (JEF Books, 2013) and LIFE+70[Redacted]a print version of the single most expensive literary e-book to ever be hacked (Lit Fest Press, 2016.) Recipient of fellowships from New York University, International House NY, and sponsorship from the New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA), he is editor and publisher of Louffa Press, a micro-press dedicated to printing innovative fiction in collectible, handprinted chapbooks. He lives and works in New York City.

Beatriz Albuquerque Performance PFTChocolate.jpg
Recalling what went through my mind while waiting for John Cage’s 4’ 33’’ to end. (Cleaning up the vacuum- Prelude) .jpg
LouffaLogo.jpg