participation in upcoming action

Noah Fischer

Mar 25, 2014, 10:42:59 PM3/25/14
to occupy-...@googlegroups.com, debt...@googlegroups.com, ows_ou...@googlegroups.com, performa...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Hope a cold early spring is nevertheless treating everyone well.

Some of us have been busy with raising issue about debt spirals and labor abuse in the
forthcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi.  We (a coalition group we're calling Global
Luxury Faction) struck a few weeks ago and again last night:

more background)

We're preparing more goodness pretty soon and if anyone wants to be part of a fun artistic action,
to shake off the cold of a long Winter,  please contact me :)

Thanks!

Noah

Steve Ausbury

Mar 25, 2014, 10:48:58 PM3/25/14
to performa...@googlegroups.com, occupy-...@googlegroups.com, debt...@googlegroups.com, ows_ou...@googlegroups.com, performa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Noah -
How about affordable housing for people who live in NYC...

Sent from my iPhone

Maraya LOPEZ

Mar 25, 2014, 10:54:02 PM3/25/14
to performa...@googlegroups.com