PEG.js has own organization on GitHub

David Majda

Nov 28, 2014, 7:54:28 AM11/28/14
to pegjs
Hi,

I just created a "pegjs" organization on GitHub and transferred the two PEG.js repositories living under my account there:

Why? I felt the project grew too big to be directly under my account, plus having *two* PEG.js-related repositories under my account always slightly bothered me. Moreover, having own organization creates a natural place to put the (currently unofficial) Bower repository (see [1]) and possibly other repositories in the future.

Just for the record -- this has nothing to do with changes described in [2]. I actually wanted to do this move for quite some time.