Sir Henry Saxon Tate, 5th baronet

Leigh Rayment

Jul 17, 2012, 8:06:44 PM7/17/12
to peerag...@googlegroups.com
I understand that Sir Henry Saxon Tate, 5th baronet, died in Portugal on 11 July.

Turenne

Jul 18, 2012, 6:41:11 PM7/18/12
to peerag...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:06:44 AM UTC+1, sealion wrote:
I understand that Sir Henry Saxon Tate, 5th baronet, died in Portugal on 11 July.

 He was the son of Sir Henry Tate, 4th Bt. and Lilian Nairne Gregson-Ellis.1 He married, firstly, Sheila Ann Robertson, daughter of Duncan Robertson and Joyce Williams-Wynn, on 5 September 1953.1 He and Sheila Ann Robertson were divorced in 1975.1 He married, secondly, Virginia Joan Sturm on 31 January 1975.1

Children of Sir Henry Saxon Tate, 5th Bt. and Sheila Ann Robertson

Courtesy Peerage.com

Turenne

Jul 18, 2012, 6:44:25 PM7/18/12
to peerag...@googlegroups.com

colinp

Dec 11, 2018, 4:52:11 PM12/11/18
to Peerage News
The 6th Baronet is now entered on the Official Roll of the Baronetage