The "Ruby On Rails - Mastermind" Opportunities

Thomas Vargas Jr

Jul 20, 2011, 2:33:23 PM7/20/11
to pdx...@googlegroups.com

Ruby Mastermind developers seeking your next opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in forward thinking in an Agile environment?

We're seeking "Ruby on Rails - UI Masterminds" ( RoR, jQuery, JavaScript, 5-7 years UI development) to join our team immediately either on a Contract or Full-time. You'll be part of this application that will be a newly developed global, mission critical freight forwarding solution to customers in 68 countries.

We have a great office environment with sharp people who love to innovate. You will work with the best and the brightest with people who are fun to work with and have a great spirit.  We are located in downtown Portland, OR.

To discuss this immediate opportunity, please forward your resume or call me at 503-953-1361.

Thomas Vargas Jr. – Corporate IT Recruiter
UTi | 400 SW 6th Ave. 11th Floor | Portland | Oregon | 97204 | USA
tva...@go2uti.com | O +1 503 953 1361 | F + 1 503 715 4964 | C +1 503 888 7993 | Skype: tomtecrec