How do I print to a specific network printer, set duplex, etc [.NET]?

Support

Dec 9, 2008, 2:53:17 PM12/9/08
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Q: I checked your PDFPrint sample for VB.NET. It works great, and it
prints to a default printer, but I need to print to a potentially
different network printer from a server. How do I print to a specific
printer?

-----
A: This question is related to .NET Framework API usage (as a result
MSDN documentation is the definite resource). You can choose a
specific printer by setting PrinterName property under
PrintDocument.PrinterSettings. For example,
Dim printer As New PrintDocument
printer.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = "\\Bhsf-JoeDoe\Dell Laser
Printer P1500 PS3"

Similarly, you can set Duplex and other properties using
PrinterSettings in the PrintDocument. For example:

printer.PrinterSettings.Duplex=DuplexMode;