Re: How to print the document with PDFNetWinRT ?

Support

May 31, 2013, 7:08:39 PM5/31/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
May 31. 2013 Update:

PDFNet SDK for WinRT now includes high-quality and efficient printi support for Windows Store Apps.

"It is now possible to use a simple API to print any PDF Document via an efficient vector print path, with all of the standard Windows print options as well as many custom PDFNet options. See documentation for PDFPrintManager for details."

On Monday, April 29, 2013 7:20:25 AM UTC-7, Farhan Ghumra wrote:
I have all the sample of PDF Tron SDK for WinRT, but the printing sample is not working. I need urgent help. Can anyone please give me working code to print PDF ? Thanks.