PCSchool has a new way to share ideas!

PCSchool_Kate

Nov 27, 2019, 3:27:27 PM11/27/19
to PCSchool
In mid-September 2019, we released the new PCSchool Support Portal (view newsletter here) with great success!

Now we just want to check-in that you are making the most of the new portal and what it can be used for, including:
  1. Following software updates (required for IT staff for software updates)
  2. Following the latest news and articles of interest
  3. Adding posts or comments to existing articles/posts
  4. Submitting support tickets
  5. Viewing your activity (including the current status of your support tickets)
It's important that staff at your school needing access to PCSchool support
or our knowledge base has logged into the Support Portal

So, instead of using the GoogleGroups here to pose questions to other PCSchool users or the PCSchool Team we invite you to do this in our new Support Portal.

Once you've logged in - go to the 'Community' area to 'Join the conversation':

1.jpg

Here you can submit a feature request, ask a question or showcase something your school is doing well!

2.jpg

Users can create new posts in this area, or FOLLOW the sections so they receive an email notification when a new post is added or a comment is made on an existing post: