Any Workarounds for MSMQ with Active Directory?

Phil Sandler

Oct 20, 2014, 4:06:30 PM10/20/14
to particula...@googlegroups.com
NSB 4.6.3

From the docs:

NServiceBus will configure MSMQ automatically for you but if you need to do it manually just make sure not to enable the Active Directory integration since that causes the addressing used be NServiceBus to not function properly.

Are there any workarounds for this?

We are currently converting a legacy service to an NSB endpoint--the service already uses MSMQ for a specific features which requires AD integration.

It's possible we can convert this feature to NSB this iteration as well, but wanted to first see if we had other options.

Thanks,

Phil

Andreas Öhlund

Oct 21, 2014, 7:04:02 AM10/21/14