FAQ and video list

Brendan Reid

Mar 21, 2012, 8:42:54 PM3/21/12
to Paraglide-Pakistan
Hi All,

A year or more ago Google got rid of the pages and files you could keep along with the messages on a googlegroup homepage.
I kept a copy of most of the files before they were deleted but have been slow to make them available.

Here is the FAQ.   It is mostly 2009 info from Brad and a bit from me so it probably needs updated a fair bit.

Here is the approximately chronological video list.   I added some 2010 and 2011 vids.

If anyone wants anything else from the old files (like copies of the xcmag and gleitschirm articles) let me know.

To all those going in 2012 - have a great adventure.

Bren

Brad Sander

Mar 21, 2012, 11:02:49 PM3/21/12
to paraglide...@googlegroups.com
Bren,
Thanks for your continual support to maintain this group, it has saved me a ton of time replying to emails.

Due to the changes in the storage of the google group does anyone have a suggestion for a new way to share this information? Perhaps making a site like http://www.paraglidingforum.com/ although I'm guessing that is too difficult and our site doesn't get enough traffic to justify the expense.

In the future more and more pilots will come to Pakistan... and they will be asking the same questions and wanting to share the same information..

For now the Google Doc is a perfect solution, thanks Bren!
Brad

To switch off emails and read only via the web please login to http://groups.google.com/group/paraglide-pakistan?hl=en
and click "edit my membership" on the right hand sidebar