Paperwork 0.2 is now in testing phase

Jerome Flesch

Jun 16, 2014, 4:28:40 AM6/16/14
to paperw...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Good news everyone ! All the tickets targeted '0.2-unstable' have been
closed. It means the version 0.2 is now ready for testing.

I would be really grateful if you could help me by testing it. Feel
free to create bug reports on
https://github.com/jflesch/paperwork/issues . If you're not sure if
something is a bug or not, we can discuss it on this mailing-list
first.

If you do test it, here are some things you need to know:
- The branch to test is 'testing' (be careful, the default one is
'unstable', which will be the future 0.3)
- There are already some known issues :
https://github.com/jflesch/paperwork/issues?milestone=7

Thanks in advance,

Jerome Flesch

Jun 16, 2014, 5:50:22 PM6/16/14
to paperw...@googlegroups.com
I think I forgot to tell you why 0.2 is awesome and you want to use it
even if you don't know it yet :)

What's new:
- A lot of eye candies (scans are display in real-time, pages are not
displayed separately anymore, etc)
- Various minor UI improvements (Gnome 3 integration, etc)
- Automatic label guessing: Every time you scan a new document,
Paperwork will try to guess which labels must be applied on the
document