Uploading multiple photos from Google+ album with just mouse over.

MASATO

Jan 13, 2014, 8:58:03 PM1/13/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
When I uploaded photos from Google+ album a few days ago, I could select multiple photos with click and mouseover.
So it was very easy to select hundreds photos in the album.
But now I cannot select photos with mouseover, and I have to click one by one.
It is very bothersome.
I changed a browser from Chrome to Safari but the situation doesn't change.
Someone knows the cause, or meet the same problem?

Hans Sterkendries

Jan 14, 2014, 5:44:30 AM1/14/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Please note that you are on the Panoramio forum.

There is an incresing integration between Panoramio and Google+ but untill further notice questions about Google+ are best asked to the Google+ community....

hvbemmel

Jan 14, 2014, 6:32:04 AM1/14/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
it´s about using the "upload from GE link" in  the Panoramio uploader.
I never used it but I can see that it´s not possible to multi select photos with the mouse or with shift. I will ask the team.

Op dinsdag 14 januari 2014 02:58:03 UTC+1 schreef MASATO:
When I uploaded photos from Google+ album a few days ago, I could select multiple photos with click and mouseover.

MASATO

Jan 14, 2014, 8:06:03 PM1/14/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply but I think probably you never tried importing photos from Google+ album.
This is the problem of interface of Panoramio.
Maybe I misled you using the word uploading, I wanted to say importing.

MASATO

Jan 14, 2014, 8:20:48 PM1/14/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for your reply. I didn't use "upload from GE link".

Here is the screenshot I said.

In this image, photos are selected multiply but I selected with click one by one.

But I could check hundreds photos with click and select a few days ago.

To be exact, I could do the same thing few years ago.

hvbemmel

Jan 15, 2014, 12:34:04 AM1/15/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for your reply. I didn't use "upload from GE link".

Sorry that was a slip of my keyboard :-). I meant G+ and edited it in the original post

I tried it out and filed a report yesterday afternoon (MET)