treasure maps on GM

hvbemmel

Apr 1, 2013, 1:26:03 AM4/1/13
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
open maps.Google.com and you will see the option "treasure map" . You will have to hurry to see it though, the treasure could be gone tomorrow.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 1, 2013, 4:39:45 PM4/1/13
Treasure maps video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_qFFHC0eIUc
(now I know ho to use these maps to reveal hidden treasures - heat responsive ink is so cute!)

Moreover, other exciting feature was launched for today:
Google smell search!
"In the fast pace world that we live in, we don't always have a time to stop and smell the roses.
Now with Google Nose beta, the roses are just a click away."

RoarX

Apr 1, 2013, 5:11:51 PM4/1/13
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
I tried this Google Nose thing today, I must say, it stinks... Could be because it's still in beta.

BTW, I see what you did there Herman and Tomas :)

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 1, 2013, 5:29:02 PM4/1/13
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
P.S. Don't forget to try Street view at Treasure Maps! LOL!

QuentinUK

Apr 1, 2013, 7:12:13 PM4/1/13
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone find any treasure, sometimes Google hide Easter Eggs as well?