On the Abbeville hills

Peter Reed

May 8, 2012, 5:26:49 PM5/8/12
to Oxford Cycling
On Sunday, after Davis and I passed you, Rich (and Chris, maybe? I was
not that alert), the older woman who lives at the top of the hill
asked us from her garden why we had waited until the heat of the day
to go out riding.

It was a great point.

I told her we weren't that smart, ma'am, but I wasn't sure what your
excuse was...

Chris Mogridge

May 9, 2012, 9:36:28 AM5/9/12
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
that was me indeed or at least the shell of my former self at that point.

Cheers,

Chris Mogridge
662-259-0041 ▪ email:
  chris@mercurycycling.com
9 Industrial Park Dr, Ste 108 ▪ Oxford, MS 38655

Peter Reed

May 9, 2012, 11:32:47 AM5/9/12
to Oxford Cycling
looked like you were having fun, though!