Project Dalek

Phil Barber

Jul 29, 2015, 4:37:14 PM7/29/15
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Following copious false starts and some additional soldering and fiddling, it liiiiiives.   The voice modulator, that is.

(Also, apparently I'm a terrible voice actor and rather deeper voiced than the daleks to boot.  Just goes to show how much of the character of the Daleks is in the actor and not the voice modulation.)

For reference, the real sound can be found here: http://www.drwho.org/downloads/wav/baddies/dalek-exterminate.wav

Phil
exterminate.wav

Bracken Dawson

Jul 30, 2015, 12:30:30 PM7/30/15
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com

We found much the same at So Make It, you need to talk in a very abrupt high pitch.