Microcontroller night: Wed 13th August, 1800 - 2200

Nick Kolpin

Aug 10, 2014, 10:56:00 AM8/10/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Everyone is welcome to drop by on Wednesday night for a microcontroller night. There'll be some arduinos, mbeds and components for people to play/learn with. Bring along any microcontroller/FPGA/embedded system projects you are working on.

See you there,

Nick

Matthew Gordon

Aug 12, 2014, 8:20:11 AM8/12/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

I've just discovered OxHack so am completely new to this. I don't have any projects on the go, but is it cool to turn up on Wednesday to meet people and see what's going on?

Thanks,
Matt

Nick Kolpin

Aug 12, 2014, 9:11:18 AM8/12/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Everyone is welcome to come along. We'll have a few arduinos and mbeds available for people to play with, although it'd help if you can bring a laptop. There isn't any structured teaching, but I can help you get started if you are new to microcontrollers.

See you there,

Nick

Matthew Gordon

Aug 12, 2014, 9:53:13 AM8/12/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nick,

I'm not completely new to them but haven't had the opportunity to play with them for quite some time.
Currently I'm between laptops (new one due in a couple of weeks :) )but I'll pay a visit anyway, if only to check things out

Matt