Schedule over the holidays

Lauren Hutchinson

Dec 17, 2014, 4:09:19 PM12/17/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The keyholders are currently sorting out what days they'll be available to open the space over the Christmas holidays.

Does anyone have particular preferences for open days, or plans they'd like to carry out during this period?

For example, I was thinking about a Christmas game jam................

If you'd like to use the space during this time, and you say when here, we will see what we can do to oblige.

Cheers,

Lauren

Jenny List

Dec 19, 2014, 3:30:36 AM12/19/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have particular preferences for open days, or plans they'd like to carry out during this period?

My sister is over from Germany for Christmas, and would be very interested to talk to one or more of you about the mechanics of setting up a hackspace. She's based near Munich, and while Munich itself has a thriving scene the surrounding towns like the one she lives in are something of a desert. So if the space is open one of the days between Christmas and New Year I think she'd like to make it into town.

Jenny

Kate

Dec 19, 2014, 5:19:19 AM12/19/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
if she doesn't mind the expense Techshop have joined with BMW to open a
branch in Munich
http://www.develop3d.com/blog/2013/10/techshop-opens-first-european-outpost-in-munich-with-bmw

kate

Lauren Hutchinson

Dec 19, 2014, 8:39:12 AM12/19/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny,

If your sister is around and the space is not open the right days, feel free to drop me a line. I used to live in Munich and I kind of miss it ;). She should also check if there's a CCC near where she lives, for most interesting results.