Workshop: Introduction to Programming with Python--Sunday, Aug. 3rd, 3:30-8pm

Lauren Hutchinson

Jul 31, 2014, 4:40:52 PM7/31/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Evenings,

There will be another Introduction to Programming workshop this Sunday, August 3rd, from 3:30-8pm, at the space (14A Osney Lane).

(That's Sunday in 3 days.)

This one will be taught in Python by Elizabeth, and is suitable for complete beginners. Come give it a try if you're curious, we're a friendly bunch. :)

Please bring along a laptop, or if you haven't got one, let us know.  There is a desktop as well as a spare laptop in the space and we'll make sure at least one of them will work for you. We'll also have a short break for dinner.

Cheers!

Lauren

Lauren Hutchinson

Aug 3, 2014, 7:49:58 AM8/3/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the Intro to Programming with Python workshop is this afternoon at the space (14A Osney Lane near the Castle), from 3:30pm.

Hope to see you there,

Lauren