Pub moot

James Berry

Oct 26, 2014, 8:09:39 AM10/26/14
to Oxford Hackspace

Dear all,

As some are aware, I will shortly be moving to Nottingham. In light of this, I propose meeting in "The Honey Pot" (just round the corner from the hackspace) at 7pm on Wednesday (the 29th). All welcome.

James

Kate

Oct 26, 2014, 11:08:43 AM10/26/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Since there are people on here from Nottingham hack space - should
they/we be organising you a welcoming party as well?

Kate

Adam Hocking

Oct 26, 2014, 7:34:05 PM10/26/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com, j...@berrys.homenet.org
I'm afraid I'll be in Devon on the 29th but intend to be visiting Nottingham from time to time so may be catching up with beers whenever!