Introduction to Programming Workshop--Part 2, Wed. Apr. 16th at 8pm

Lauren Hutchinson

Mar 30, 2014, 6:56:15 PM3/30/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The second programming workshop, previously postponed, has been rescheduled to Wed., April 16th, from 8pm, at the space.

Apologies for the delay as there are quite a lot of meetings and events using the space between now and then.

As always, new joiners still welcome as we haven't gone too deep yet and there will be some review of last time.

Hope to see you there,

Lauren

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 01:57:18 UTC, Lauren Hutchinson wrote:
Dear all,

As you know if you attended the first Intro to Programming workshop two weeks ago, we were meant to be holding the second part of that workshop (out of many projected) tonight, Wednesday, at 8pm.

Just a heads-up that the professor is feeling under the weather and we've had to postpone it for this week.  Normally I imagine we'd reschedule for the same time next week, but there is a communication tech meeting in the space on Wed., April 2nd, so I'll be back in touch when we know when the next programming workshop will be.

Sorry for the short notice, and incidentally new joiners are still welcome and we've not gotten very complicated yet so you'll still be able to follow if you join in when the workshop is rescheduled, I think.  We had a great turnout last time including lots of women (so don't be shy if you are) and even a child who will be teaching programming to other children soon.  Excellent. ;)

Lauren

Lauren Hutchinson

Apr 16, 2014, 9:44:22 AM4/16/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Just a reminder that the second programming workshop, Introduction to Programming (part 2) is tonight.

New joiners welcome (bring a laptop if you can), and nobody knows what they're doing yet so don't be shy if you're interested.

If people could try to arrive for 7:45 so that we can start on time that would be great.

Hope to see you there,

Lauren

On Sunday, 30 March 2014 23:56:15 UTC+1, Lauren Hutchinson wrote:
Dear all,