Code Club talk on 7th Jan

Peter Lister

Dec 29, 2015, 7:09:19 AM12/29/15
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

On 7th Jan, Tim Wilson our new regional co-ordinator for Code Club will
talk to us at 7pm - the title he has suggested is "Putting Code Club in
your New Year plans!"

Code Club is now part of the Raspberry Pi foundation, so it will be
interesting to find out what effect this merge has had on Code Club's plans.

Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested: in particular
potential volunteers and primary teachers, as well as existing
volunteers who'd like to meet their local co-ordinator.

All the best,
Peter

Lauren Hutchinson

Jan 7, 2016, 11:54:43 AM1/7/16
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that this is happening tonight from 7-7:30pm.

Phil Armstrong

Jan 7, 2016, 12:03:15 PM1/7/16

On 07/01/16 16:54, Lauren Hutchinson wrote:
> Just a reminder that this is happening tonight from 7-7:30pm.

Drat. Going to miss this. Might make it down later though.

Phil