Microcontroller Night Tonight 18:00

Ben Ward

Oct 1, 2014, 11:16:38 AM10/1/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Nick Kolpin is doing one of his regular microcontroller nights at the Hackspace tonight from 6pm.

If you know anything about Electric Imp and or fancy free beer & pizza I'll be there with all three. Hope to see some of you there!

Ben

iamthespaceinvader .

Oct 1, 2014, 11:26:25 AM10/1/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
Would love to come down but have a job interview tomorrow so ought to prepare.

Maybe next time!

Phil

Ben

Lauren Hutchinson

Oct 1, 2014, 12:14:53 PM10/1/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com
​Ben: try cross-posting to Oxford Geeks if you're keen for Imp people in particular. :)  Might end up buying a lot of pizza though.

Philippe Peirsegaele

Oct 1, 2014, 12:42:51 PM10/1/14
to oxford-h...@googlegroups.com, b...@love-hz.com
Can't make it tonight but very interested in how you get on.

I'm teaching a couple of kids programming and electronics and two of them have a wooden bridge over a little brook 3 meters away from an indoor wifi router. Wifi flood monitor would be a great project :-)

Phil