Fwd: Information about Mosaic Family Services

NST Admin

Aug 29, 2017, 1:16:21 PM8/29/17
to NST GOOGLE GROUP

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shristi Bajracharya <shri...@mosaicservices.org>
Date: August 28, 2017 at 8:47:48 PM CDT
To: ad...@ournst.org
Subject: Information about Mosaic Family Services

Mosaic Family Services was founded in 1993 and has been serving the DFW area ever since. We mainly work with survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking from immigrant, refugee and various other communities. We provide our services to all survivors despite of their language capabilities, immigration status, criminal background etc. What makes us unique is our multicultural staff members who speak more than 31 languages. Thus, making our services culturally and linguistically competent to the needs of these survivors who come from all over the world.

Some of the services Mosaic provides are comprehensive case management services, emergency shelter, multicultural legal services (immigration and family law), counseling services, etc. We get referrals from law enforcement, service providers, and community members like you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via email at shri...@mosiacservices.org or phone at (214) 821- 5393 ext 228. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If I don't have the answer then I will direct you to someone who does.

Thank you,

Shristi