Graduation Ceremony

NST Admin

Dec 14, 2016, 12:23:06 AM12/14/16
to our...@googlegroups.com
​Dear community members,
Nepali School's graduation ceremony will take place on Dec 18th at 9:30 AM at NST Hall. We kindly request all parents to have your kids wear Nepali Pathshala's T-Shirt that was provided last week: if your kids were absent last week or you missed receiving T-Shirt from NST representative then pls contact one of the EC members before December 18th. We expect all kids to be in a proper attire on graduation day, so pls get your free T-Shirt on time.

Please drop your kids at NCSC hall during the regular school hours - students will walk over to the NST hall with teachers who are in charge of graduation activities on that particular day. Parents can either follow the teachers & the kids from NCSC hall to NST hall or wait inside NST hall before kids arrive in the hall. Once the ceremony completes, kids should go home with their parents. We will provide light snacks and drinks to the kids.
We will keep all parents updated via email and FB update regarding upcoming session's schedule. We wish all the kids a great winter break and the joyful Christmas!

Thanks
Kamal Satyal
General Secretary​

https://www.ournst.org
Ph: 972-986-7777
E-Mail: ad...@ournst.org
2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061, USA