Fwd:

NST Admin

Aug 15, 2017, 7:12:40 PM8/15/17
to NST GOOGLE GROUP

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: niroj pant <nir...@gmail.com>
Date: August 15, 2017 at 4:12:21 PM CDT
To: ad...@ournst.org

Dear NST members,

Namaste! I am Niroj Pant and I would like to introduce to you, United Small Business Association, (USBA).

 USBA is a organisation that is intended to bring all business owners together and work as an unit to benefit all of us. USBA will be working to ensure good deals with vendors and business related entities. As I am forwarding this email to you we are already working deals with blue rhino, CD Hartnett, Ranger wholesale, APC credit card processing, Reliance insurance and others. We are also having conversations with Coca-cola, PepsiCo ,Dr Pepper, blue bell, blue bunny, toms, m&m Wrigley's. In near future we plan on making deals with as many associated companies as possible.

Besides that, we also have plans to create a "Employee No-Hire List" for USBA members to make sure that each businesses can be warned of an employee with bad records of stealing or so.

 As the initial phase we are collecting Member's Information from all the business owners so we can work out better deal. The bigger we are the better we are. So I would like to request you to join and make this organization successful and help us all ensure more profit for all of our businesses.

I, personally, would like to urge your support for the organization intended to benefit our businesses.

Let's come together and become a powerful voice together.

Thank you.

Niroj pant,

Board Member, USBA

2147291049