Fwd: Speech Contest Dallas Everest Lions Club

1 view

NST Admin

Mar 3, 2017, 9:36:48 PM3/3/17
to NST GOOGLE GROUP

Dear Community Members,
Namaste !!
Dallas Everest Lions Club is Organizing speech contest for junior and senior high school students.
The speech contest is going to be held on Saturday,  March 18th, at 2 PM at the Nepalese Spiritual and Cultural Center. The venue address is 2016 W Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX 7506.
Please connect your children, students, and their friends from Junior and Senior high schools you know and help spread this message. Dallas Everest Lions Club has been organizing such contests for the youths to help and encourage them to engage in volunteerism, community service, issues of the community and country. We believe that such opportunities will help them explore and hone their talents and leadership skills. Also, participating such contests help them secure college acceptance, admission, and even scholarship amount.
   The topic of Speech: “ Prescription Drug Abuses: What Should You Know?”
This will be a five to seven minutes speech, and participants will not be allowed to see note. They can memorize the speech and deliver.

The club will select 3 winners and send to District level competition where the First place award is $2000, and Second is $1000. The winner in District contest will go to State Competition with bigger scholarship amount.
From our club, we have recognition and awards to the winner and participants.

For registration, please email to BN Panta at bnp...@abroadinstitute.com  or contact at 972 822 3957.

Also, Please contact following Individuals for registration and detail:

Lion President Radha Krishna Kaphle: 469 265 6559
Lion Prakash Gautam: 972 533 4801
Lion Suresh Basyal : 309 750 2383
Lion Kedar Timalsina : 214 415 7322
Lion Mina Chhetry : 214 715 6782

Thanks,

BN Panta
Dallas Everet LEO Club Advisor
1st Vice President Dallas Everest Lions Club

NST Admin

Mar 13, 2017, 3:50:39 PM3/13/17
[...]

From our club, we have recognition and awards to the winner and participants.

For registration, please email to BN Panta at bnp...@abroadinstitute.com  or contact at 972 822 3957.

Also, Please contact following Individuals for registration and detail:

Lion President Radha Krishna Kaphle: 469 265 6559
Dr. Murali Adhikari ; 4694879097
Lion Prakash Gautam: 972 533 4801
Lion Suresh Basyal : 309 750 2383
Lion Kedar Timalsina : 214 415 7322