NST ELECTION 20-21

NST Admin

Dec 9, 2019, 9:33:54 PM12/9/19

Dear friends, families and community members,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the General Assembly held on November 22, 2019, of Nepalese Society, Texas for assigning us to conduct NST Election 2019 and constitute the new executive committee 2020-2021. Let us introduce ourselves to you. Here are the names of the NST Election Committee 2019 members and the contact information:

Baikuntha Bikram Thapa, Chair (817) 896-8851 bbt...@hotmail.co
Dr. Prem Adhikari, Member (940) 594-8910 prem...@gmail.com
Mahendra Poudyal, Member (972)971-3398 vnn...@gmail.com
Niraj Shrestha, Member (817)896-6995 nir...@gmail.com
Mahesh Nepal, Member (817) 800-0356 mahes...@sbcglobal.net

We, the members of NST Election Committee 2019, would like to assure you that we will do our best to conduct free and fair elections. At this time we would like to announce the details of the NST Election 2019.

Note: Regional Vice Presidents (4), NST School Coordinator (1) and NST Health Coordinator (1) will be nominated by the newly elected Executive Committee. There’s no election for these positions on December 28, 2019.

Please be advised that Candidates’ nomination fees were proposed and approved by General Assembly held on November 22, 2019.

Nomination submission:

Begins: 1:00 pm, Sunday, December 04, 2019

Ends: 6:00 pm, Sunday, December 22, 2019

Note:

  • Nomination Form must be turned in to election committee before the deadline in person.
  • Nomination Fee is non-refundable and fee must be in money orders or cashier’s check.
  • Nomination form will be available at NST Office and NST web site.
  • Nomination can be filed for only one position by a member.

     Nomination submission/withdrawal Venue:-

    Nepalese Society Office
    Nepalese Cultural and Spiritual Center
    2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061

    Note: For your convenience, Election Committee members will be available every Sunday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm at NST office from December 15, 2019 till the election date (see address above)

    Nominees must meet the following criteria:

    1. Must be a paid member of Nepalese Society, Texas.
    2. Must meet NST membership criteria.
    3. Must be 18 years or older
    4. Must fill the nomination form published by NST Election Committee 2019.
    5. Must present the copy of ID along with nomination fee.

    Withdrawal Date:- Candidate can officially withdraw their nomination by 6:00 pm, Monday, December 23, 2019 or before.

    Final Candidates List Publish Date: Final candidates list will be published by 6:00 pm, December 24, 2019.

    Election Date and Time:
    Saturday, December 28, 2019
    Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Local Time)

     Election Venue:

    Nepalese Society Office
    Inside Nepalese Cultural and Spiritual Center Hall
    2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061

    Voters must meet the following criteria:

    1. Must be a valid paid member of NST.(see the following details how to become member of NST )
    2. Must meet NST membership criteria.
    3. Must present valid picture ID.
    4. Must be 18 years or older.

    How to become member of NST?

    NST’s membership committee does the membership drive throughout the year excluding 1 week before announced general election date. Anyone who is interested to become member of NST must become so by fulfilling the membership requirements. The general membership fee is $20 for two years, Life membership fee is $500 for lifetime and Trustee membership fee is $5000 for life time. Please visit www.ournst.org to become a member.

    Please note that only members of NST can participate in voting process. So anyone who is interested must become member of NST by midnight of December 21, 2019.

    For more details and to download the nomination form please visit www.ournst.org (Will be updated shortly)

    Election Committee reserves the right to modify any election related issues.

    Thank you,

    Baikuntha Bikram Thapa
    Chair, NST Election Committee 2019

Nomination Form 2021-2021.pdf
2019 Election Committee 1st announcement 21 members.pdf

NST Admin

Dec 9, 2019, 9:36:35 PM12/9/19
to our...@googlegroups.com
--