Fwd: Invitation to Participate Dallas UNA Convention

NST Admin

May 8, 2017, 9:55:13 PM5/8/17
to our...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nepalese Community Members,

Namaste !!

                                                               Invitation to participate UNA Convention

United Nepalese Association (UNA) is holding its 2nd Convention in Dallas, Texas, beginning from 26th May to May 28, 2017, at Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, 1580 Point W Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019. This convention is an initiative in association with Nepalese society of Texas, NST.

I would like to invite you all to participate the upcoming convention. United Nepalese Association is a non-profit 501 (C) organization. This organization was formed by the Nepalese living in the USA to cater the interest of Nepalese Americans Youths to integrate into American Mainstream.

This convention will bring Nepalese Americans living in the USA together to engage, participate and recommend ideas to meet the organization’s objective to help Nepalese in the USA to grow, succeed and integrate into American Mainstream. We believe that mainstreaming our community into American Mainstream is a crucial need for all of us to help our future generation to succeed into the USA.

Organizing many events during the convention will help our youths to come together and hone their talents. Therefore, we are organizing sports, forums, youth’s programs, kids’ programs, talents show,  culture, fashion, entertainment, student, investment, social organization and other various programs.

Various organizations are conducting forums and meetings during the convention. Such activities will help us get visibility and united us for greater objectives.

Entrepreneurs, academicians, students, sports enthusiasts, social workers, celebrities and other dignitaries will be attending the convention.

For registering in sports, talents show, speech contest and spelling "Bee'' and other programs, you can visit our website  www.unaconvention.orgwww.facebook.com/unaconvention

Together we can support and help out your youths to succeed !!

I look forward to meeting you all in the convention !!

Thanks,

Pasang Lama
President
United Nepalese Association