Fwd: Detail email to Circulate in Students

NST Admin

Jan 12, 2018, 9:34:05 AM1/12/18
to NST GOOGLE GROUP

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bhanu Kharel <kha...@gmail.com>
Date: January 11, 2018 at 9:37:30 AM CST
To: ad...@ournst.org
Cc: jyoti...@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Detail email to Circulate in Students

Dear NST General Secretary or admin,
Could you Please help us circulate detailed email below. Please forward this message in nst group email .

Thank you
Bhanu Kharel
President, NRNA Texas Chapter

Please help us circulate detailed email below:

NRN Texas Chapter is proud to announce first time in Texas an event that helps to boost your carrier to new level.

We are very excited and are encouraged by number of professionals and companies’ interest to participate and volunteer in this event . we have 14 plus companies from different field including IT, Healthcare, Engineering, Real State, and Insurance. Along with 15 plus industrial professional volunteering for one to one advising.

This will be an excellent opportunity for college students ,recent graduates , other job seekers ,as well as experienced professionals to network with industry experts and other professionals from various industries. Please plan on attending it and also share attach new Flyer.

Career Fair

When: January 14th, 2018

Time: 10am to 1pm

Inline image 3