İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

NST Admin

okunmadı,
16 Kas 2017 15:27:3716.11.2017
alıcı NST GOOGLE GROUP
We are deeply saddened by loss of our dearest bhauju - Nilam Jangam's mother - Manju Thapaliya at Abiline, Texas. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. We have no words to express our condolence to Bhauju and buwa - Pashupati Thapaliya other than to pray for your comfort at this difficult time. May fond memories bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. When we look back on all the good memories while we visit Abiline, we are so thankful for those moments. May the departed soul rest in peace.

> For those who want to pay the last respect please join us @ 12 PM on Friday, November 17 @ Elmwood Funeral Home located at 5750 Hwy 277 South, Abeline, TX 79606. Thank You and God bless !!!
>
> NST Family
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla