Invitation!!

Ncsc (नेपाली मन्दिर)

May 11, 2017, 3:03:47 PM5/11/17
to our...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nepalese Community,

I would like to cordially invite you to the second annual  “A Night for Nepal”, a fundraising event that that will be held here, in Coppell, TX on May 13, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Our mission is to raise money to help contribute towards building a school in Nepal. We were called to do so when an earthquake struck this country, houses and buildings shattered, as well as the lives of thousands of people living here. As a group of high school students, gifted with a learning environment at the tip of our fingers, we felt compelled to lend a helping hand when we heard of the children who in seconds lost their ability to receive an education. The awareness, as well as support, from individuals is how we count success. Your support would mean so much to our committee as well as those across the world who we have truly connected with. As young adults, with only our hearts driving us, we believe that the will to be philanthropic starts now. A Night for Nepal has given a dozen high schoolers an outlet for their desire to help others and serve those in need. With your support we can make this event even more successful than the one held in 2016 where we were fortunate enough to raise over 4,000 dollars. The building of a school takes an immense amount of work, but your attendance will truly make a difference. We hope you can come out to the event to support the education of Nepalese children, as well as the growth and development of our committee!

I cherish the love and support you've given me and am so thankful to have such an amazing community filled with such caring, warm hearts. Please come to the event on Saturday to support not only a great cause, but also the expression of Nepalese culture in an American city.

Sincerely,

Kritima Lamichhane

President

Night for Nepal