Invitation !!

Ncsc (नेपाली मन्दिर)

Jun 8, 2017, 10:27:52 AM6/8/17
to our...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community Members
Namaskar !
New Executive Committee will be sworn in on 1:00 P.M. June 11th, 2017 at (NCSC Community Hall)  2016 W Grauwyler Road, Irving, TX 75061.
Please join us in thanking all candidates for their participation in this year’s election and in extending congratulations to our newly-elected Executive Committee.

Once again We, The Election Committee would like to thank NCSC BOT & Members for giving us this great opportunity to this important process to serve our Temple and Community.

Sincerely,
NCSC Election Committee-2017

Nepalese Cultural and Spiritual Center (NCSC)
2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061
Ph: 972-986-7779(NCSC Office) /
817-703-4828 (Cell)
E-Mail: ad...@ourncsc.org
http://ourncsc.org

NCSCElection Committee 2017-Sworn In Ceremony.pdf