NST Election 2019 Oath and handover

NST Admin

Jan 6, 2020, 9:14:16 PM1/6/20
to our...@googlegroups.com

NEPALESE SOCIETY, TEXAS

NST ELECTION COMMITTEE 2019

Election of Executive Committee 2020-2021

Oath taking and handover ceremony

Dear community members,

As you all know that on December 27, 2019, Final result of NST Election 2019 for the term 2020-2021 was announced. Among the successful candidates who were elected are as follows: For President- Dinesh Sharma, For Senior Vice President- Rajendra Wagle, For General Secretary – Vacant, For Deputy General Secretary- Narayan Hari Khadka ,  For Treasurer-  Madhur Kharel, For Deputy Treasurer- Bibek Kandel, For Woman Coordinator- Vacant, For Youth & Student Coordinator- Anup Karki, For IT Coordinator- Vacant and For Executive Members- Bikash Upreti, Dinesh Neupane, Pashupati Timsina, Kiran Paudyal, Raju Prasad Nepal, and Yudhishthir Nepal.

First of all, on behalf of NST Election Committee 2019, we would like to congratulate all the elected officers and executive members. We would also like to thank and congratulate all of you for your successful participation on the election process even though actual voting process didn’t take place. And of course, please accept our sincere appreciation to the outgoing officers and executive members for the successful tenure.

At this time we would like to invite you for “Oath taking and handover ceremony” on January 12, 2020 at 3pm @ NCSC hall located at 2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061. We hope to see you on this occasion.

Thank you.

NST Election Committee 2019

Baikuntha Bikram Thapa, Chair

Dr. Prem Adhikari, Member

Mahendra Poudyal, Member

Niraj Shrestha, Member

Mahesh Nepal, Member

     Baikuntha B. Thapa
 bbt...@hotmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.