Fwd: Leo Club General Email to Send out to the Community

NST Admin

Jan 23, 2017, 8:14:33 AM1/23/17
to NST GOOGLE GROUP
Dear Respected Community Members,

We are youths from the Dallas Everest Leo Club. You may not have heard of our club since it was recently formed, but please know that we are a club of youth who are inspired to serve the needy. Our members are from all over the DFW area. This is a new type of club in the Nepalese society. It was created by a mixture of youths of all backgrounds and identities. We are all united to help Nepal, and we understand that only through unity can we serve our world.

This will be our first major activity, and we are asking for the love and support of all of you from our community. We are the youths that you have inspired since we were young. We are the youths that you have helped raise through countless summer programs and schools. We are the youths that you have always told to be leaders. Now we have grown up a little bit, and have united to do just that. We are running a walk program in Euless’s Bear Creek Park on Sunday, January 29th, 2016 at 1 PM, with the event ranging from 12PM to 3PM, and the main walk program at 1:30PM. The program is titled “Walk for Recovery”. We would be extremely honored if all of you will attend this event.

We have invited former Ambassador of Nepal, Scott DeLisi, to the program, and we youth want to show him the extent of our spirit. We hope our entire community will back both him and his foundation, the Soarway Foundation, and us youth of the Dallas Everest Leo Club. We want to show him that our community is one that is very supportive of the crisis in Nepal. We also want to raise awareness in our community in this greater Dallas area. We, the youth that have grown here, have finally gotten a chance to create some change. Many of us were saddened to see that even two years after the disaster, Nepal was still very much in a gridlock. We youths were inspired to create some change with that situation, and that is why we started this program: to raise awareness again, and directly affect those in need. Your donation will allow us to do that. I hope you choose to help us youths, the youths of your very own community, the youths that you have inspired, to become the leaders of tomorrow.

Let’s make this event a success!

Thanks to you all,

Arpan Kaphle

Dallas Everest Leo Club President