OBC Cross-country Ski Social, January 24th, 2018

OBC Webmaster

Jan 24, 2018, 12:22:44 PM1/24/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
OBC Cross-country Ski Social, January 24th, 2018

The OBC Cross-country Ski Social IS ON. There are Thumbs Up signs for the sections of the Parkways we want  to ski to get to the Huron Cabin. Please be advised that the NCC points out there is a risk of falling branches and falling trees.

Just for review, we will meet at P10 at 6:15 p.m.  Look for my navy blue Subaru Impreza (Lic. Plate 'CEBH 095'. My cell phone number is (613) 668-1076 if you would like. If you can, please bring a snack to share with the group (e.g., veggies and dip, a bag of potato chips). We should arrive at the Huron Cabin about 7:15 p.m. 'ish', socialize for about 1 to 2 hours, then ski back to P10. Door prizes will be given out.

I look forward to seeing you this evening!

George Gonis - OBC Social Director

National Capital Commission

Cross-country Ski Trail Conditions in Gatineau Park

http://ncc-ccn.gc.ca/cross-country-skiing/cross-country-ski-trail-condi…

Last Updated: January 24, 2018 at 12:00 pm

Note: Caution! The precipitations have overloaded tree branches in many sectors of the Gatineau Park. There is a risk of falling branches or falling trees.

Thumbs Up - Fortune Lake Pkwy (P10 to Champlain Pkwy)

Thumbs Up - Champlain Pkwy (Fortune Lake Pkwy to Champlain Lookout)

admin Wed, 01/24/2018 - 12:18

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-01-24