CUBA CYCLE TOURS...2020

Tom Robertson

Apr 7, 2020, 11:45:00 AM4/7/20
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum
We are presently very preoccupied with the COVID-19 pandemic and rightly so.  It has made us rally internationally to fight this new variety of the flu and I hope that once we have collectively conquered it, it makes the world a better place to live.  It seems like the measures being taken to prevent the spread have been working and now the curve is beginning to flatten and hopefully soon we will begin to get our lives back on track...we want to hug our friends!
I am making plans to continue doing my Cuba tours and have two cycle tours scheduled for November/December 2020.  I have already some signed up and just taking names of those interested at this time as my travel agency, Square1travel has been limiting their service until things improve.  If you are interested please contact me and find all tour details at WWW.CUBA1TOURS.COM
Thank you and stay safe.