THE LIFE CYCLE ride sponsored by the May Court Club

OBC Office Admin

May 21, 2017, 3:50:16 PM5/21/17
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum

This is an update to the recent Forum posting about THE LIFE CYCLE ride sponsored by the May Court Club of Ottawa which operates the May Court Hospice for palliative care.  This fund-raising ride was organized by fellow OBC member Karine Langley.  The hospice operates solely upon donations from the public.  Both my Mother and my brother spent their final days at May Court Hospice in 2007 and 2015 respectively.  My participation in this event is a small expression of appreciation for the wonderful care and comfort provided at the hospice to my family.

You can help support this fine organization in 1 of 2 ways:

1.      Join us for the 50 km ride on Saturday June 4th.  Registration details may be found here:  http://www.maycourt.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/May-Court-ride-poster-June-3-2017.pdf.

2.      Sponsor my ride by going to their website at www.maycourt.org and click on “Contact Us”. About 2/3 of the way down the screen is a “Donate” button which will take you to PayPal.  Then please send me an email @ stoneh...@bell.net so that your pledge can be matched to my ride.

If you would like any additional information, please feel free to call me at 613-240-8417.

Ron Stoneham

OBC Treasurer