OBC X-C Ski Social Reminder Wednesday, February 22nd

10 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

jeffre...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
21.02.2017, 09:10:3521.02.17
an ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to our final OBC Cross-country Ski Social this winter!  Please meet in the P10 parking lot in Gatineau Park at 6:15 p.m.  We will ski up the Fortune Parkway and turn west at the T-junction toward the Champlain Lookout.  We will meet at the Huron Cabin at about 7:15 p.m. to 7:30ish. If you like, bring a snack wrapped in tin foil to warm up on the stove and something to drink. If you can, please bring an item to share with each other (e.g., a can of cashews, a bag of chips, an assortment of vegetables with dip) Door Prizes will be given out and we will have a great time as always! Non-members are welcome!.

read more

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20170221

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor