A New Way to Buy Club Clothing

OBC Webmaster

May 11, 2017, 6:07:44 PM5/11/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
A New Way to Buy Club Clothing

We've been working with Louis Garneau to set up club kit purchases directly (well, semi directly).

The objective here is to offer items that we have carried as inventory in the past, but currently don't (volumes are too low, too much inventory on the books etc etc). For the first round, we're offering vests, bib shorts and skinsuits. Jerseys are in stock at the club office.

The way that this works is that the "PPR" store is open for members to buy from until the end of the month. Transactions are between the member and Louis Garneau. At the end of the month (May 31st, 2017), the store closes, and the order goes into production... and three (or so) weeks later, the order appears at the club office ready for members to pick up.

The store link is at https://ppr.louisgarneau.com/Ottawa_Bicycle_Club_7LG_0943

Laura Johnson Thu, 05/11/2017 - 17:54

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2017-05-11-0