Build a Touring Bike from Scratch

katieanntaylor14

Aug 28, 2017, 10:30:51 AM8/28/17
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I have just moved back to Ottawa and something I would like to do while I am here is build a touring bicycle. I am almost entirely a newbie to the biking world. I am looking for any advice, information, comments, knowledge, places to get parts, wise words or help that I could get. I don't have any of the tools but have been doing some research on the type of bike I would like to build, and the types of tools I will need to do so. Anyway, let me know what you think! Since I am new, any advice at all will help. Thanks!