Touring Program start this weekend

jeffre...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 10:51:53 AM3/30/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

Spring is finally here, which means the OBC Day Tour season will be starting soon. The season will start with a Group Riding Clinic on April 1st, and the first Day Tour will start on April 2nd.

I also want to remind the day tour participants that helmets are now mandatory, as the club has updated its policy and risk management plan to comply with the requirements of the OCA. The risk management plan is available on the club website.

Please be sure to consult the club website, our Twitter feed, and our Facebook page for updates and possible cancellations, as the weather and road conditions are unpredictable at this time of the year. We will post any changes on the evening before the ride at the latest.

I wish you all a great and safe cycling season!

Nicolas Déry

Director, OBC Touring Program

read more

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20170330