Spring Cycling Opportunity

OBC Office Admin

Mar 7, 2018, 4:25:35 PM3/7/18
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum
Are you looking forward to cycling in April to get some miles in?
A  private trip to Mallorca Spain has been organized and there’s room for a few people who might want to come along and work on their Spring Training. I have heard that Mallorca is beautiful for Spring cycling, and I intend to rent a bike while there. This is not a catered trip, rather it is simply an opportunity for people to take advantage of accommodations I have already rented.

I am staying for 2 weeks Apr 13 to 29, 2018, 1 week in one luxurious villa in the north of the island and a 2nd week in another lovely villa slightly closer to the centre of the island. So far there is myself and one other person going, but there’s room for at least two more, if interested, on a shared villa cost basis.

If anyone is interested they can contact me for further details.
John Pavelich: jpav...@rogers.com