Spring to Virginia April 21st to 29th

jeffre...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 12:36:37 PM1/16/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

This year, we'll be returning to two of our favourite locations: Lexington, Virginia and Strasbourg, Pennsylvania. This trip is a great way to kick start your cycling season cycling on quiet paved roads. The terrain ranges from small towns, farms, horse ranches on palatial estates, to forest and are considered by many to be some of the best cycling available in North America. This trip offers a range of cycling options for the recreational cyclist to the more hard core. You will be able to select rides each day of 40 km on rolling terrain to 150 km in the Blue Ridge mountains. History buffs will appreciate the rich military history of Lexington. Strasburg is located in the center of Amish country.

The Tour is limited to 24 participants so be sure to submit your application form early - in the past this tour has filled quickly. Registration deadline is Tuesday, 14 February 2017. Accommodation has been booked on a shared basis (two people per room).

More information and electronic registration available on the Spring to Virginia page.

read more

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20170116