OBC Cross-country Skiing Social, Wednesday, Feb. 22nd

Social OBC

Feb 21, 2017, 8:02:55 AM2/21/17
to Club Forum OBC
OBC X-C Ski Social Reminder

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017.

Welcome to our final OBC Cross-country Ski Social this winter!  Please meet in the P10 parking lot in Gatineau Park at 6:15 p.m.  We will ski up the Fortune Parkway and turn west at the T-junction toward the Champlain Lookout.  We will meet at the Huron Cabin at about 7:15 p.m. to 7:30ish. If you like, bring a snack wrapped in tin foil to warm up on the stove and something to drink. If you can, please bring an item to share with each other (e.g., a can of cashews, a bag of chips, an assortment of vegetables with dip).

Door Prizes will be given out and we will have a great time as always! Non-members are welcome!

 We should stay about an hour or so, then ski back down to the cars for about 9:30ish. I will be at P10 with a navy blue Subaru Imprezza  (licence BKKM 039) at 6:15 p.m.. We will assemble in the parking lot and go from there. My cell number is (613) 668-1076.

Drop in to see us if you are skiing on your own!

Take care.
George Gonis - OBC Social Director

NOTE: if it is raining and miserable, or snow conditions are really bad, we will move the social to Old Chelsey and meet at a local eatery, and socialize as usual.