OBC 'Spring Thing' Picnic Reminder

OBC Webmaster

May 19, 2017, 12:05:06 PM5/19/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
OBC 'Spring Thing' Picnic Reminder

Sunday, May 21st, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.'ish', 2017

Watson's Mill Historic Park in Manotick

The Spring Thing Picnic IS ON! We looked at the weather and the Sunday forecast is favourable for the hours we are at Watson’s Mill Historic Park on Sunday. Please cruise by to take part in the 'Build Your Own Sandwich' event complete with Panini presses to heat up your creation.

There is a great selection of sandwich products, snacks, and various drinks.  We have assorted kinds of breads, assorted gluten free and vegan products, vegetables, packages of sliced cheese, tuna, fresh lettuce, hot peppers, pickles, hummus, falafel, dozens of packets of assorted sandwich meats, bags and bags of potato chips, cheesies, pepperoni sticks, cartons of cookies, apples and bananas (to balance things off), a wide selection of pop, coffee and tea.

If you can’t make the OBC Sunday ride, please roll up on your own and say hello.

I hope to see you there! Take care.

George Gonis - OBC Social Director

admin Fri, 05/19/2017 - 12:00

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2017-05-19