May is Bike to Work month!

Mandy Wilson

Apr 25, 2017, 10:16:03 AM4/25/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

B2W_EC_horizontal_logo_EN

It’s almost May which means Bike to Work Month is just around the corner! As members of the cycling community, we are reaching out to you to help us spread the word!

Last year, there were over 2,500 participants who cycled more than 8 times around the planet!

This year, we’ll be giving away over $10,000 in prize throughout the month.

We are including our Workplace Handbook and Poster to help you get things rolling:

·        Sign up as an individual or start a team to encourage your colleagues to join in!

·        Log your commutes and be eligible to win one of the great prizes!

·        Book a workshop!

·        Like or follow Bike to Work Ottawa on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Sign up here, then start a team!

If you need more information, or have questions, we can be reached at;

Bike to Work Team
tran...@envirocentre.ca
613-656-0100 ext. 120

EN Bike to Work Handbook.pdf
FR Bike to Work Handbook.pdf
HR_B2W-Poster_EN_2017_03-21-2017_legal-sized.pdf
HR_B2W-Poster_FR_03-21-2017_legal-sized.pdf
Message has been deleted