Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour (and Office Closure)

OBC Webmaster

Jun 7, 2017, 4:37:04 PM6/7/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour (and Office Closure)

We're looking forward to great conditions this weekend and hoping that the weather forecasts are right on!  It may be a bit hot on Sunday, so please ensure you drink lots of fluids!

This is a reminder that our Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour event is happening this weekend June 10-11, 2017, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone on the roads!

The club house will be closed on Sunday for the Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour, reopening on Monday for regular hours.  You may still reach us by email at obca...@gmail.com or by telephone at 613-230-1064 over the weekend.  Also, our Saturday and Sunday rides and Group Riding Clinics are not being offered this weekend.

Enjoy the Tour!

Laura Johnson Wed, 06/07/2017 - 16:08

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2017-06-07